Saturday, February 11, 2012

two boys. one love.


















July 2011



















December 2011


Every time my boys play together and chase each other from one end of the house to the other, I stop and listen and watch.  I have to make sure that no one, mostly my ten month old, is getting hurt, but I just love to listen to their laughter and watch how their eyes sparkle with joy around each other.  The love between them is so amazing.  It is almost tangible.  It fills the entire room and you have to stop whatever you are doing and watch their beautiful friendship grow.  With every giggle and cry and tumble, they are becoming closer and closer.  I love that they love each other so much.  It is worth every sleepless night to see my little boys becoming brothers.  It's pure love.




No comments:

Post a Comment