Thursday, October 20, 2011

This is the beginning...

Before I start I am going to say that I am going to write from the heart.  I am going to ramble on and think out loud and not edit my posts.  It is going to be as raw and unsophisticated and chaotic as my life, despite my constant struggle for order and organization.  It is going to be me recording my life in the present.

So here we go.  My life has turned upside down when my kids came into this world.  I felt like I had so much control before they came.  Then I lost sleep and life spiraled into a Monday to Friday existence where I barked orders, did the mandane playground visits, performed meal time tricks to convince my son to eat and counted down to 5 o'clock, that's when my husband came home.  Then one day a little order started to replace the chaos, the kids got a little older, I started to get 3 hours of sleep in a row and I started to forget my crazy life.  I wanted to make sure to record the moments that were so beautiful that it all made having children worthwhile.

Yes, there are moments that make you so happy you can't believe it.  And yes there are many moments that are so difficult you can't believe either.  So this is living in the moment, with my husband, my almost 3 year old son, a seven month old son and a cat.  This is the beginning of the house of m.

No comments:

Post a Comment